1. Snails can sleep for up to 3 years.
2. There was a software company that put a $1,000 prize in its Terms of Service to see if anyone actually read it... 5 months later someone asked about the prize.
3. The German word for 'birth control pill' is 'antibabypille'.
4. Squirrels forget where about 50% of the nuts they've hidden are.
5. Morgan Freeman wears earring so if he dies in a strange place, they can pay for his coffin.
6. TIME Magazine is actually an acronym for The International Magazine of Events.
7. Elephants can recognize themselves in a mirror.
8. On average you lose somewhere between 50-100 hairs a day.
9. Turtles can breathe through their butt.
10. The plastic tips on your shoe laces are called aglets.
11. Umpires in the MLB are required to wear black underwear.
12. Norwegians pay half tax in November, so everyone has more money for Christmas.
13. R. Kelly suffers from Illiteracy.
14. Sleeping on the job in Japan is acceptable. It is viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
15. The cost of college textbooks in the US has risen faster than the cost of healthcare, house prices, and inflation.
16. Many people who read the word yawn or yawning begin to feel the urge to yawn.
17. It takes about 7 minutes for the average person to fall asleep.
18. 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
19. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
20.Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
External Links - This site contains links to other sites. WZND is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.